CJRS: What employers can and can not do in July and August 2020
Job Retention Scheme is changing from 1st July 2020. Here's what is available for you to do and what is not:
You can do the following:
- bring furloughed staff back to work for any time;
- claim furlough for the hours your staff do not work;
- claim employer NI and employer pension contributions in July 2020.
You cannot do the following:
- add new entrants to furlough scheme, i.e. if employees were not on furlough leave before 10 June 2020, they cannot be furloughed
- claim employer NI and employer pension contributions in August 2020
NOTE: please keep clear records of hours that your staff work and do not work.
The Job Retention Scheme will close on 31 October 2020.
Further details can be found HERE.
Any questions, please let us know.
The information provided in this article is not intended to constitute legal, accountancy or financial advice. You should take independent legal, accountancy or financial advice before relying on the information in this article or before decisions are made or before you embark on any course of action.
0207 183 6623